Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hulk Slippers!

msh_hulk_slippers
Ahem. This is going to be very weird for you regular readers of "Hulk Blog!", even though it has been the weirdest of the blogs that Jon Knutson has been maintaining.

Having said that, I, Krypto the Superdog, am writing today's post. I just got back yesterday from an extended mission with the Space Canine Patrol agents to find the Leader had taken over here! Apparently, nobody else living here was even aware of it -- in fact, none of them seem to recall that anything weird had been going on at all! Fortunately, Kryptonian canine brains are apparently immune to the Leader's mental abilities, and I was able to dispatch him forthwith.

Anyway... today's photo shows a pair of Hulk slippers. I don't know why nobody's ever made Krypto slippers, as I'm obviously more cuddly than some green gargantua with anger management issues... but I suppose that's the cross I have to bear! Anyway, I'm off to see if I can convince the Hulk to relax and come back to his duties here.

No comments:

Post a Comment