Friday, March 5, 2010

Spidey and Hulk Finger Puppets!

msh_spideyhulkfingerpuppets.jpg

Hi... "Puny Jon" here... the Hulk still isn't coming back until we're done with toys that also have Spider-Man, and so I've been trying to get someone to show up to fill in. She-Hulk, Doc Samson, and Rick Jones aren't answering their phones (I suspect Caller ID is to blame). I don't have Betty Ross' number or her father's... so who the heck is supposed to fill in?

Hang on... that's the doorbell.

Foolish humans with your tiny minds... this is The Leader! I have taken over the Hulk's blog as part of my latest plan to rule!

Um, Leader? How is taking over the Hulk's blog going to lead to your ruling the world?

Your tiny normal human brain could not possibly decipher the complexities of my plan. So just sit back and be quiet and I shall write this blog!

Oooo...kay. So what are you going to say about those toys?

These silly Spider-Man and Hulk finger puppets are inconsequential to my current plans.

Wait, what are you saying? Did you have something to do with all the toys with Spider-Man AND the Hulk on them?

Naturally. Who else would have the foresight to cause the dovetailing of these two licenses in order to make that brainless brute, the Hulk, angry enough to be manipulated to do with his strength that I could not do with my vast intelligence?

Well, you've got me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment