Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hulk and Spider-Man Intercom Set from 1978!

msh_spideyhulkintercom78

Attention, humans! This is the Leader! I have successfully taken over the Hulk's blog, and will use it as my base of operations for my current schemes!

You can tell I am the Leader because I am "speaking" through this blog in italics!

This intercom set, which you humans so foolishly accepted at face value, was in reality a highly sophisticated device that I could use to track the Hulk's whereabouts and use this data for my own purposes! In addition, placing the Spider-Man image on this item ensured that if the Hulk were to ever see it, he would lose his formidable temper and lash out against the manufacturers he would blame, thus destroying any evidence I had anything to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment