Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vu-Writer!

msh_hulk_vuwriter

Hey, everyone! Rick Jones here, eternal sidekick and generally coolest guy in the Marvel Universe who doesn't wear a costume! Since my pal the Hulk is currently occupied, and She-Hulk's trying to help de-occupy him (and Jon, the owner of this blog, can't get anyone else to fill in, I'd bet), I'll be doing the talking for a day or two!

So, what the heck is this thing? A Vu-Writer? A pen with a little viewer inside of it? Did anybody really think this would be a sellable idea? It's got to be one of the most ridiculous Hulk toys they ever made!

What's that, Jon? Oh, no, I didn't hear about the utility belt before. Okay, second most ridiculous Hulk toy, then. What, sandals? Seriously?

Never mind... I wonder if I can get anyone else to fill in until my buddy chills out!

No comments:

Post a Comment