Thursday, August 20, 2009

Combat Set!

msh_combatset1.JPG
msh_combatset2.JPG

Hello, Bruce Banner here... the Hulk must have calmed down enough to change before this blog entry was written. I have to confess, I'm not sure how Jon arranged for the Hulk to contribute to a blog!

Anyway, here is an unusual toy featuring the Hulk and some of the other superheroes and supervillains, but I don't know who produced it, or if it was even a licensed product. Perhaps it was manufactured and sold in a different country.

I have to confess, I find it amusing that this toy features the Hulk teamed up with the super-heroes, especially when they tend to battle the Hulk when they encounter him.

We'll see how long I can remain calm enough to prevent changing back to the Hulk, and give you a more reasonable blog entry each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment