Friday, August 21, 2009

Bubble Gum!

msh_comicsbubblegum.JPG

Bruce Banner still here... I've managed not to lose my temper since yesterday's posting. What we seem to have here are still-wrapped versions of the comics bubble gum. I believe that earlier in this blog, there was a post of original artwork for one of the comics available here.

I never understood the appeal of the gum in these packages... any time I've tried to chew it, it's tasted terrible and was so dry it would take several minutes before it was remotely gum-like! It would make me pretty upset sometimes... whoa, Bruce, calm down! Almost lost my temper there for a minute!

1 comment:

  1. Bruce, you're such a geek.

    I hate you.

    I'm gonna tell everybody where you're hiding, especially General Ross and his Hulkbusters - then you'll get what's coming to you.

    Bring back Hulk!

    ReplyDelete